Monday, January 16, 2017

Mixed-Media Layout 'Strasbourg' for Words&Paintery

Hello!

It's time for a new challenge at Words&Paintery. And this time I created a layout which I want to share with you:


I should admit that January challenge wasn't so easy for me. The color combo seemed to be hard (especially these two greens), but I hope I succeeded.

I couldn't find a pattern paper that fits me so I decided to create a background by myself... I took acrylics and painted a cardstock in a color that I needed and created some texture. 
On this layout I used different fabrics, modeling paste, chipboards, wooden and metal embellishments, book page for a flower, die cuts, thread and other - everything I found in my stash. It was fun!


Close-ups:







That's all for today.
Thanks for stepping by!

Hugs,Anna

2 comments:

  1. This is a great layout and I am running into the same situation with my background paper for this challenge :-) I will probably have to create my own too if I can and if I have time. So good job on this tough one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! I think it is fun to create a background by yourself, I do it from time to time. You should definitely try it!! ;)

      Delete