Sunday, October 4, 2015

Mixed-Media Jumbo Tag

Hello there!

To alter the tag was a challenge for me. Don't know why but it's not my format. Not yet...




I cut the tag from heavy chipboard and covered its both sides with brown acrylic paints.
The background texture was created using some tissue paper (previously stamped) with Mod Podge. 
Then I used Lindy's sprays to give a vintage look to the tag. I did some wall fragments using a brick stencil and modeling paste, and colored it in brown with my brush. 


Remember the old french book I wrote about earlier? So for this project I used some pages again! I just teared some stripes and distressed them. Also I colored a white cotton fabric with black tea - it gave the perfect vintage color. I used flowers (Prima's and homemade), chipboards, burlap thread, buttons, metals and wooden embellishments.

Close-ups:




Hope you like it like I do :)
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment